Friday, December 12, 2008

Hmm...

Dear world, (at least those who read this thing)

I realized something today. I talk too much. I really, really hate it. I sometimes think I have something important to say, or something intelligent to share with the world. I am starting to realize that that usually is not true. I can accept this. I get a lot of comments from the people around me, most of them seem to be negative. I sometimes feel ignored or attacked. That may be true, I seriously, seriously feel that way sometimes. But maybe they have a point. I talk all the time, but never really say anything. So, I don't think I am going to talk much anymore. I seriously don't have anything good to say. Just filler to keep me busy.

I would like to think I could keep it up...we'll see. I think I seriously may try to live out the old time bit of wisdom, speak when spoken to. Sure that may be something parents say to get their kids to shut-up and pretend that those are polite manners, but I think I am going to try and live it out...For awhile at least. I will continue to write thoughts, and listen to music and things like that, but I just don't feel like talking anymore. Maybe I will learn something. I hope.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

I leave you all with this verse that stuck out to me today.

"By your endurance gain your lives."
- Luke 21:19

1 comment:

Tara said...

I think you can do whatever you decide to do.
"By your endurance..."
I love you.