Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bed of Roses

This is just a song I wrote today. Not to long, but when you pause and add breakdowns and sweet riffs, it will make for a pretty good song.


Bed of Roses

you better wake up
time is not on your side
wake up and smell the roses
for even they will soon die
this is not a game
He's coming back and he plays for keeps
there will be no more chances
excuses will not suffice

wake up
wake up
you better wake up

brood of vipers
you can't escape the end
a time is coming when judgment will come
you can't run and you can't hide
here's you chance the time is ticking
the end is near and his justice will be served
don't walk away don't turn your back

wake up
wake up
you better wake up!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I have no idea what a "sweet riff" is, but I'm willing to learn if it means I get to hear this.
Keep doing this.
-Tara.

Unknown said...

**Stands & applauds**

=) Sounds like something I've heard from Extol. Very nice.