Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unveiling Truth

This is another song that I have written. I like to write a lot it seems like. This is just another expression of what's been on my heart here in Albania.

Unveiling Truth

What is it going to take
What needs to be done for you to believe
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be opened
I hope one day you accept the truth that looms over you

If it's evidence you want there is plenty
If it's proof you desire open your eyes and see
For everyone who asks receives
Everyone who seeks finds
Kock and the door shall be opened

The truth is constant
The facts don't change
Ignorance is not bliss and you will soon have hell to pay
Open your eyes and see
Humble yourself and believe
Accept the truth and live

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, my friend! Props.

This is actually really cool for me to read right now because, I am ministering to a Jew, a Lutheran, and the most constant is a Mormon.
Have you ever seriously looked at the BOM? I am in awe that anyone can believe those writings!

Tara said...

Sometimes it takes a lot to believe, and sometimes it takes a lot of effort to open your eyes. That's why God's consistency is such an unbelievable blessing.
Thanks for reminding me of things I need to think about. I love you!